Megan’s movement practice began forming in the mid 1990’s with studies in Martial arts; Wing Chun Kung Fu, Tai Chi Chuan and Qigong ‘Chee gong’. A search for resolution of several major injuries lead Megan to the Feldenkrais Method®. She discovered so much more than injury recovery and the journey compelled her to share the benefits with others
Megan’s passion is to enhance people’s lives by cultivating more freedom and joy. She enjoys seeing the changes that appear and the positive effects on her students’ quality of life.
Megan works with people who:
- Wish to find freedom from pain, injury or stiffness.
- Desire more ease and comfort into their lives.
- Want to maintain abilities as they age so that they can continue to do what they love and enjoy.
- Want to move out of stuck patterns, habits or perceived limitations.
- Want to find more options or choices for
- Clarify abilities and intentions to allow you to move freely through all sorts of situations.
Megan works with people of all ages and abilities.